Payments are to be made using credit or debit cards through the membership portal.
Add company card details
1. Log into your member profile using your login credentials.
2. Open the Billing tab
3. Add your card details in the Payment details tab. All membership fees will be deducted from the company credit card that is connected to the account.
Billing person for each member company
One person is responsible for payments from each company/org, we add the person who signed the contract. Please email email@example.com if you wish to change the paying member.
Only the Billing person on your team can edit the organisation's billing details. Go to the “Billing” section in the member portal and edit the information there.
When do I receive my invoice?
Membership confirmations for the upcoming month are created on the 20th every month and can be found on the member portal. After the amount has been deducted from your connected payment card the 25th, you will receive a receipt of your purchase.
How to pay the invoice
IMPORTANT: New from January 2021, the membership payments now need to be verified on a monthly basis due to new regulations from the EU and an email including an authentication link will be sent out to the company email address. Please have the person responsible for payments' email address as the company’s email address, that person will then be able to verify payments.
What happens if my payment attempt fails?
1. Unsuccessful charging attempts will be retried 1 day later.
2. If you don’t have enough money on your card, the payment will say “failed”.
3. Automatic notifications will be sent to you that the payment failed
How to change card details for payments
To change card details for payments, head over to the billing section in the member portal and simply add/change your card.
Payments quick FAQ
- Where do I find my payment confirmation?
It is located in the “Billing” tab on the Norrsken House portal.
- Is it possible to have a direct debit (autogiro)?
- Can I pay through a bank transfer?
No, it is only possible to pay through card payment
- My company is abroad, how do I receive a membership confirmation without VAT?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and share your VAT number.
How to add personal payment details instead of company payment
If you wish to pay your membership and fees personally and not bill the company, send a request to email@example.com and request personal billing.
In order for the membership fees to be deducted automatically from your personal card, add your personal payment details in the member portal.
1. Log into the member portal using your credentials
2. Go to the billing section in the menu on the lest
3. Open the personal payment details tab
4. Add your credit card details.
5. Press add and you're done.