About the program
Norrsken House aims to serve as a launchpad for growth-oriented organisations. Although your Norrsken House membership gives you access to flexible seating, we understand that your needs evolve as your organisation progresses towards your goals. Launchpad Rooms will be offered to exceptional product teams for a 3-month period. During the 3-month period, the participating startups will be invited to share their experiences, learning and progress in monthly demos with the rest of the participants and the Norrsken House community. The Launchpad Program aims to serve as an enabler for your team to grow and eventually graduate from Norrsken House.
- Glass House 2.1 - 2.6
- Impact Tech teams & Tech Product teams
- Team size: >=4 members
- 4-6 members should be committed to actively using the room
- 1-3 months
Report the result
- Do you have an MVP? Would you like to demo it to the other members?
- Have you closed your round? How much did you raise? We’d like to tell your story to the world!
- During the program, you're expected to participate in 3 monthly demos to share your progress during the Launchpad program.
- You can re-apply to extend the period, however, we will aim to give this opportunity to as many member organisations as possible. If we believe that another organisation has a more urgent need, we will put your organisation in the queue.
- Please always be reminded that the room is not “yours”, other members can use it if you are not present at any time. If your team is in the room, you only have priority to use the room.
- You agree to put the room back in order before you leave on a daily basis and not fill the room with permanent boxes, signs etc so that others feel welcome to use it when your team is not there.
- If we realise that your team is not using it on a daily basis, we will ask you to move to the open space.
- We are updating the furniture in those rooms to make it more comfortable for the long work days and late nights you will spend there crunching. However, your House team will not be able to pursue any updates on the ventilation. Please make sure to get some fresh air regularly to ensure max productivity. Also, please be aware that no doors will be built for those rooms.
- We strongly encourage your team to use this room for your internal meetings and weekly standups when available. Be mindful to not use other meeting rooms or workstations unless it is necessary. The Launchpad room is your home base during critical crunch mode. Use it as such.
How to apply
In relation to the quarterly survey, you will automatically receive an application form to the Launchpad room if you're eligible for one of the rooms. After filling in the application, the Norrsken team reviews the application and responds before the new period starts.
If you're interested in renting one of the rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.