Norrsken has now taken the decision that all of our team will work from home until at least Friday 20 March 2020.
We all have a responsibility to society and our healthcare system to reduce the burden where possible. Norrsken will avoid all physical meetings and would encourage you and your team to do the same.
You will be able to continue to work from Norrsken House as usual, and the building will be open. However, we will be operating as if it were a weekend.
What this means for you:
- The main doors will be set to locked, you will need to use Kisi or your card and code to enter the building
- Coffee machines will be serviced less regularly
- There will be no Welcomer at reception
- No one will be available to sign for package deliveries,
- Alarms will be active from 18.00-8.00 the following morning
All Norrsken events will be cancelled until at least Friday 20 March. We will operate a rolling two-week cancellation policy until further notice. Any member or external events booked for the coming weeks will be allowed to reschedule the booking free of charge.
We will try to bring Lunch & Learns to you via online livestream, where possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation continuously and update the policy when we have more information.
If you need to contact Norrsken urgently about a security or safety issue please call:
08 122 09 486
Please follow our wiki page and article for updated information: