All active members of Norrsken House has access to Kisi, our mobile access system. By using Kisi, you can open the main entrance, speedgates and doors within Norrsken House 24/7 all days of the year. You must also use Kisi if you want to work from the office outside of office hours.
Set up Kisi
You will receive access to Kisi during you digital onboarding and its really important that you finish you onboarding before your first day. In the onboarding you will receive an email with an activation link once your membership is activated (if you haven't, email email@example.com). Simply register your account and log in.
How to use Kisi
Once you've logged in to Kisi, you can find all the doors that you can unlock in a list. Simply press the blue button next to the door name in the Kisi App open it. You need to be in the building and standing close to the door to be able to open it.
Make sure that your phone has enabled:
- Location services (GPS)
Forgot your phone?
If you forgot your phone or if it is out of battery and you need to get in, talk to the Welcomer in the reception and state your name and which company you work for. If you're an active member, the Welcomer will let you in.
Access to Norrsken House
1. Norrsken House is open to all members 24 hours a day every day.
2. Norrsken House is usually staffed during regular office hours.
3. The access through Kisi provided to you is for your private use only.
4. Norrsken House is being patrolled by guards during evening and nights and you may be required to present photo id.
5. Do not bring anyone into the office that is not allowed to be there.
Troubleshooting Kisi App
- Update to the latest version of the app
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Grant bluetooth sharing permission. Go to Kisi app, settings, intruduction and follow procedure there
- Update to the latest version of the ap
- Turn on NFC
- For faster unlock you might need to locate the position on your NFC antenna
- Unlock your phone and tap
In some cases, you might need to connect to the wifi as well in order to get the strongest connection with the Kisi readers.