Cleaning and sanitation in highly used areas
High-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas such as Kitchen, Townhall and toilets are being cleaned several times each day. Doors and handles are disinfected regularly and hand disinfection is available in all areas of the house. In addition to this, the building has been disinfected and sanitized from top to bottom and we will do this again periodically for the remainder of the year.
Recommendations to use less busy areas
We regularly assess the usage of each area in the house. If you are looking for a less busy place we would recommend working from Library, Moon or the Café. More information can be found on the screens in Townhall.
Behavioral signage and distancing
Printed signs and crowd restriction lines are installed throughout our spaces, providing guidance and clear instructions on best practice. Furniture and desks have been separated from each other to ensure proper distancing. Look for signage on tables, desks and tv-screens in Townhall and meeting rooms.
Meetings and visitors
Try to take external meetings via video call as often as possible. All visitors must sign in via the iPads by the reception and wear their nametag whilst in the house.
Norrsken House guidelines
- You are welcome to come and work at Norrsken House. Please always act responsibly, follow the guidelines and read the signs in the house
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands before using the coffee machines
- Practice social distancing keeping a distance off 1.5 meters in and around the building
- Do not stand in narrow areas such as in front of stairs or in corridors
- Do not shake hands in meetings (elbow bump instead!)
- Clean your computer and phone regularly
- Take meetings with non-members via video call if possible
- Please return your cups and dishes to the dishwasher. If left on desks etc, they become an unnecessary hazard for our cleaning staff
All the best