Norrsken Impact Week is about putting the spotlight on heroes solving the world’s biggest problems! The event will take place 24-26 Aug, 2021 and will be produced in a custom-built studio at Norrsken House in Parks 1-5 (where the open working space is).
For you, this means:
- Norrsken members are all welcome to take part in Impact Week digitally (read more here)
- Limited access to Norrsken House during the entire week to allow for studio set up and events
- No access to the main house on the weekends of Aug 20-22 & 27-29 as construction/dismantling taking place (but you can work in Orbit during these weekends and all members now have a access to Orbit on Kisi)
- Please ensure you have what you need from your locker before 17:00 on Friday the Aug 20
During 23-27 Aug, there WILL be access to:
- A temporary co-working space next to Orbit in Spårvagnshallarna for those who need it. Desks, wifi, coffee, and snacks will be available during the week (Please add your name to this form if you will need a place to sit and work during Impact Week). However, screens will not be available there.
- Library (but be noted that it will be noisy, and during 08:00-13:30 on Aug 25 & entire Aug 26 there will be NO access to Library)
- Private Offices 1-9 will be able to access as usual (but you won't be able to use the Townhall or kitchen, or wander around in the event space)
- All members will have access to Orbit and can book Conference Room 6 & 7 during the week and weekends
- Some conference rooms on selected dates are still bookable. Please check the Meeting Room section on member portal. It's been fully updated, and that means unavailable rooms have been blocked while the remaining rooms are bookable.
During 23-27 Aug, there will be NO access to:
- Main entrance (entrance will be via Spårvagnshallarna for the temporary co-working space, and through Moon for the event)
- From 17:00 on Aug 20 we're limiting the access to the main building, and that means you need to make sure you have what you need from your locker.
- Parks 1-5
- Conference Rooms 3, 4, 5
- Skype Rooms
- Townhall & Kitchen
- All glasshouses on 1st or 2nd floors
- Launchpad rooms can't be accessed during Aug 24-26
- Library during 08:00-13:30 on Aug 25, and the entire day of Aug 26.
Please add your name to this form if you and/or your colleagues need a place to sit during the week (please fill for each member, as we need to keep a headcount).
If you have questions, please send it to email@example.com