At Norrsken House Stockholm, we have 8 phone booths:
- In Park 1
- Next to printer on ground floor
- Next to printer on second floor
- Next to Conference Room 3
- In Orbit
- In the Library
Phone booths are for spontaneous phone calls, especially if you need to talk in a loud and clear volume. We do not make them bookable, and you shouldn't use them as your personal workspace. The general rules are:
- Do not occupy it for more than 30 minutes
- As soon as you finish the call, you should leave the phone booth
- It's not a meeting room, so only 1 person is allowed
- Make sure it looks tidy afterwards, and remember to bring your coffee cup and belongings with you.
When you see a clear violation of the rules, you should remind the person in the phone booth, or report it to the Norrsken Welcomer at reception. Let's all make sure we respect each other in the community!