Norrsken House is an inclusive workspace where we welcome your dog to participate in your daily activities, and we also want to make sure members who are allergic to dogs are taken care of. If you bring your dog to Norrsken House, please respect these guidelines:
- Dogs are not allowed in the following areas:
- GlassHouse 1.12 & 1.13
- Conference Room 3
- Park 5 is made to be a no-pet area, so please do not let your dog stay in there
- All dogs must be on a leash
- Dogs are not allowed in a couch or other furnitures, please remind other dog owners about this.
- Dogs must be rested on a blanket on the floor
- Like other members, dogs need to be quiet and treat Norrsken House as a workplace.